'' To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, '' Hebrews 12:23
Those who go to heaven are those whose names are written in the book of life which is in heaven . Once you give your life to Christ Jesus your name is written instantly in heaven and it is cost for joy ,because you have access to eternal life in heaven .'' Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. '' Luke 10:20
Heaven is therefore a place that is designed for everyone who have his or her name written in the lamb's book of life . Jesus promised heaven as a place being prepared for the disciples of Christ . '' In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. ;'' John 14:2-3
Heaven is our place of abode , that God has prepared for the believer in Christ Jesus our Lord .'' Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: '' Matthew 25:34 Those who go to heaven are those who follow the works of Christ Jesus and do the same .Those who follow the commands of the Lord and have become rich in good works .
'' For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. '' Matthew 25:35-40
Those who go to heaven are those who do the will of the father ,as it is written in the word of God ,''Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.'' Matthew 7:21 Heaven is a city that God has prepared for heavenly minded children of God who do the will of God by obeying the word of God .
Heaven is for those who are saved from among the nations of the world .'' And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. '' Revelation 21:24 Heaven is strictly for the righteous children of God and sinners cannot enter therein. '' And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life '' Rev. 21: 27
Prayer
Lord Jesus help me to lead a life worthy of eternal life in the kingdom of heaven .Prepare me in such a way that I will be eligible to go to the city of Heaven in the name of Yeshua .
No comments:
Post a Comment